Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:20:13 -0400
At 10/15/2003 06:59 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>My BIG problem is that I cannot print out my coupons because the following
>message keeps coming up all the time.
>     YOUR CURRENT SECURITY SETTINGS PROHIBIT RUNNING ACTIVEX CONTROLS
>     ON THIS PAGE.  AS A RESULT, THE PAGE MAY NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY.
>What can I do to eliminate this message and get my coupons to print?
>Thank you for your advice?

I haven't seen a reply to this one so I'll give it a shot.  Probably you
can print your coupons by going to Internet Explorer and clicking on the
Tools, Internet Options.  Then select the Security tab and there should be
a checkbox for allowing ActiveX Controls to run.  It also may be prohibited
if you have security set to "Maximum".

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Doug

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml