Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:23:27 -0400
Paul,

What do you want the new program to do?  You haven't given us a very good
picture of what you need.

Are you just looking for a simple address book?  Do you want to be able to
perform mail merges, or print envelopes/labels?  Will this be a contact
management system?  Do you need to schedule appointments and have those
appointments linked to the person?

Transferring your current address file depends on TWO things.
#1 The current format of the address list.
   Did you use the address book within Word?
   Or is this just a normal text file (*.DOC)?
   If it's a doc file, then how did you lay it out?
   First Middle Last name or Last First Middle.... etc.

#2 The import capabilities of the new program.
   Until you decide on a program, this will remain a big question mark.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org