Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 10:55:55 -0400
Hello! Here is what you need to do:

1. Delete your sister's email setup from your identity (usually called "main
identity" I think). Go to Tools/Accounts, click on the Mail tab, highlight
your sister's account name and click on the remove button (it will ask if
you are sure you want to delete this account, say yes). Click close button

2. Go to File/Identities/Add new Identity. Go through the process to create
a new identity for your sister. After that is done, go to File/Switch
identities and choose your new sister's identity.

3. Go to Tools/Account/mail tab. Click on the Add button on the right hand
side of the dialog box and follow the Wizard that starts. When done, click
the close button in the Internet accounts box. She can now get her mail when
she is in her identity.

Good luck!
Will Stephenson
Call Center Manager
AcadiaNet/Prexar
mailto:[log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of RoseMarie Venturino
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 7:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Can You Please help me !!

I have win98.and I use OutLookExpress  for my email ..I saw where i could
add my sister to recieve her email also on Outlook I added her to Identy and
she has her own addy but her email comes on my Email How do we  have it so
it goes to hers instead of mine ? i hope i explained it so you understand
what i mean  thank you
RoseMarie Venturino

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions

                         http://nospin.com/rode