Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 12:57:46 -0700
Phil,

Part of Windows 'Powertoys' includes a neat little program named 'TweakUI', which can remove (hide) those obsolete
items in the control panel, as well as obsolete items from the 'add / remove' program list. Once installed, it is
run from the control panel.

You can find it here:
http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/tweakui
or here:

Al Thompson

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil & Nat Gagne

  Subject: [PCSOFT] Removing an obsolete program from the Control Panel

  Ok folks, here's a tough one.

  I recently installed a program called "Desktop Weather by the Weather Channel" on my machine and since
uninstalled it.  However, in the control panel, there is still an icon which acts as a direct link to configuring
the settings for the program.  Of course, it won't work because the program has been completely uninstalled.  How
do I remove this icon from the Control Panel???

  System specs:  Windows XP SP 2, 40 GB HD, 512 Ram

  Phil Gagne