Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:51:45 +1300
On 2/02/2012 8:31 a.m., Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S. wrote:
hello.
download AUTORUNS from microsoft,go to logon tab,uncheck the problem,and
restart.
if it fails to show under the logon tab,use the EVERYTHING tab and
uncheck it from there.
then download SUPERANTISPYWARE and do a complete scan,after updating it.
also download MALWAREBYTES,and do a complete scan.,after updating it.
regards
bobt.