Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:15:46 -0500
Bruce,

Your closing remark..... "do not always appear."
makes me believe the problem is with the web site(s)
you are viewing and not your system.  It's not a frequent
problem, but there are sites that for one reason or another
are missing images.  Perhaps you just happened to hit
on a series of sites that have problems.

Now if you had said pictures *never* appear, I would suggest
changing some of the settings within your IE configuration.
Click TOOLS -- INTERNET OPTIONS -- ADVANCED tab
and scroll to the MULTIMEDIA section.

A DSL connection just means you can download the stuff a whole
lot faster than a modem. It would not have any bearing on what
can or can not be downloaded.

Jim Meagher

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Watts" <[log in to unmask]>

> Can anyone tell me why, when I launch Internet explorer 5.5 and proceed to
contact other sites, the pictures within the web page do not always come up?
Instead, where the picture should be,a small box appears in the top left
corner of the frame.  I'm connecting using DSL and everything comes up fast.
Text fields are always there; however, graphics/ pictures do not always
appear.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html