Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 07:53:23 EDT

The only thing that took a little figuring out for me was which of  the
listed folders to find the wanted files in.
  I'm just starting to dabble in linux so I'm afraid I can't point you
toward a good resource site. I'm sure there are many.
 -Phil-

>when  windows becomes  "un-bootable", I can run a copy of linux from cd to
view  and copy folders in >the  corrupted os. If you have a major magazine
outlet (books-a-million, etc.) look
>for the latest copy of  "Linux format". It has several versions some of
which
>run  from  cd.

Thanks, Phil. Sounds like a great resource. However, I found on the  Linux
site that versions of Linux can be downloaded free, for transfer to  bootable CD.
There seems to be a version for such a use as the above, not  for permanent
installation.
Are the loading and recovery procedures  straightforward enough for this
purpose? If not, any websites to point me to  for instruction?

Rob

                       http://freepctech.com/rode