Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Izzy, baBY....." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:58:49 +1000
G'day everyone --

I wish someone can enlighten me about a simple problem but unsure about.
Here goes:

Operating System:

PII 233
64 MBs RAM
Windows 95 OCR2+ (?)
Main HDD C: 3.2 GB relegated solely to operating system
Other HDDs that contains the installed program files, exes, etc.

Other things I forgot which should relate to my problem, please let me
know.....

I want to disconnect my two other HDDs in this computer and install it
into the computer I will have when I leave for US next week. I know I
will have to reinstall those programs again because it will be less than
the windows 95 files. I do not mind that. What I am concern about is
that, I want to transfer the original program files that are in my two
other HDDs to the main C:\ drive for use by the kids I will be leaving
behind the computer to. All of them will need Microsoft suite, I am sure
and Netscape, plus other important programs I have in the other two
HDDs.

How can I transfer the installed programs from these other HDDs to the
main C:\ drive to be able for them to operate it as if it was originally
installed in that C:\drive? What do I need to do without going through
the motion of reinstalling the programs?

Please......someone......teach me an easy way as I am running out of
time here.....I will appreciate any help/advise that will be given me
and thanks.
--
*I.M.* -- therefore, I must be.....

Iz M. Kuzara