Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:47:18 -0700
At 10:31 AM 12/18/1999 , you wrote:
>Hi all
>In the past I used a PC fax product called "FaxWorks" - it was bundled with
>a modem. I haven't had a need to fax from the PC for a while and now when I
>reinstall it it doesn't work (BTRIEVE errors all over the place). I think it
>may not be supported on Win95. The company that wrote it seems to have been
>bought out and stopped production.
>
>So I'm looking for a new solution. All I want is to send faxes from PC
>applications - don't need to receive.
>
>I thought there was a microsoft fax option but I've got Outlook 98 and can't
>see it as a service that can be installed.

We have a small fax program in our files download area that works well with
Windows95 and 98:   Might Fax  (1.4mg)

You can find it at:   http://nospin.com/pc/files003.html
We received quite a few recommendation on this program, although I do
not use it myself.  That is why we added it to our file download area.

If you have not investigated the files we offer, they can be found at:
    http://nospin.com/pc/files.html
We have thousands of files available for download.  All have been either
used by Team NOSPIN or recommended by our users...  this is our
most popular website feature...  the file download area.  I guess people
still love to download, download, download...  *grin*

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]