Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:56:12 -0700
Donna,

You are absolutely correct. Gator is not very good at what it does except
for its spyware which is excellent for its purposes and very bad for
yours.  Get "Roboform" and you will be very happy. You can get it here:
http://www.roboform.com/

Roboform uses artificial intelligence to fill forms so does a much better
job than other form filling software. It also saves all of your passwords
and applies them when requested. Roboform has no spyware or other
irritants. Roboform is free for the basic version which is all you need
unless you do volumes of form filling. Then you might want to consider
buying the advanced version. You can read all that Roboform does on their
web site.

Enjoy!

J. Dent