Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 21:46:04 -0400
Hi all,

My wife recently moved 300 miles away from me and will be gone for the next
year.   I'm a little afraid for when my long distance phone bill comes back
for the first time (especially since I have to pay for calls originating at
both ends) and figured voice communication over the internet could be the
answer to our problems.  We already communicate using ICQ but after a while
your fingers get tired.  :-)  Does anyone have some suggestions on an
internet talking / phone program to use for good quality voice
communication.  I've tried freetel and while I haven't completely given up
was not impressed with the first results.  We've talked using the voice
capabilities of the online game service Mplayer.com but its not very
convienient or flexible.  I'm also trying another program called battlecom
(recently purchased by Microsoft I understand) but so far the results have
been iffy but, I think after some tweaking, acceptable. I would be open to
free or shareware packages or even willing to go to the store and purchase
one. *gasp*   But I would like a program that provides good quality sound
and is relatively easy to use and setup if possible.

Thank for any suggestions,

Bill Nussbaumer

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: