Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:32:08 -0500
In the past you could legally move the full version from PC to PC, but the oem version was just for one PC and not moveable.

Does anyone know if this is the same for W7?  (I have read that W7 will work a little differently.)

Looking at newegg.com I notice that the oem version comes in either 32 bits or 64 bits.  The full version evidently has both bit
sizes on it and, I infer, that one can load one or the other.  Does this mean that if I load the 64 bit version and am not happy
with it, then I can load the 32 bit version?  (Even if I have activated the 64 bit version?)  Or, if I load it on a new computer
(assuming that I have the right to do this), that I can pick a different version?

I realize that nobody has their hands on the release of W7 yet, but you may have read something in one of the computer magazines.

TIA,

Dean Kukral

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>