Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:32:23 -0500
See the message below.  The first part of this message suggests that I "may
want to consider changing to a mail reader
or gateway that understands how to properly handle MIME multipart messages".

I use Eudora Pro 4.3 and under options the attachment encoding method is
set to MIME.

I don't really know anything about this.  Could someone explain why my
e-mail client doesn't correctly read MIME and why I should care?

Thanks,

Bill Nussbaumer

<snip>

>Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:18:50 -0600
>Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:19:00 -0600
>From: "Zone Labs" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Important News From Zone Labs
>To: Valued Customer <[log in to unmask]>
>
>This is a multi-part message in MIME format. If you are reading
>this text, you may want to consider changing to a mail reader
>or gateway that understands how to properly handle MIME multipart
>messages.
>
>--------------06986E0E1E196312E032AFBC
>
>Hackers Use the Latest Technology, So Should You!
>
>Dear ZoneAlarm User,
>
>This email is being sent to ZoneAlarm(TM) users who recently
>requested further information from Zone Labs, Inc.

<snip>

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>