Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 04:05:56 -0500
Hooray! Ran msconfig and did as instructed. The first thing that I re-enabled proved to be the cause. The top entry was:
"OPQ File   C:\windows\regedit.exe /s C:\windows\system\rad6F445.tmp"

After checking this file in notepad, it was setting my homepage with the offending URL. I have now deleted this file, and all is well as long as I have selective startup selected in msconfig. If I use normal startup, it starts looking for this file. There does not appear to be any way of removing this entry from msconfig. This is not a big problem, but if anybody has any ideas on how to remove this from my startup options I would be grateful.

Thanks for all your help. John

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>