Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 09:38:50 -0700
Hi all,
Using Excel97, I get a message that says "unable to open read only file
Gaslog.xls". Using Quick View, the file that is shows up is not at all what
it is supposed to be. Is there any way I can recover this? It is on a jaz
drive that seems to be taking a dive. Another stake in the heart of Iomega
for this user. Thanks for any suggestions.
Brad Loomis

                                  -----