Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:34:11 -1000
    You can insert the picture file into Microsoft's Word, then click
the text box icon, place the text box where you want it and create a
text box, type in your text, then save the file as a Word document.
    If your scanner came with a picture editing software you can use
that software or another picture editing software to add the text to the
picture. You would start the software with the picture open in it. Then
add a text box and your text in the box to the picture. Then save the
picture.
    It is a process but you can do it. If you get stuck on inserting the
picture or adding text check with the software's help files. Adding
things like text to a picture are usually well documented in help.