Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 19:51:01 -0400
I have always used GoldWave (from www.GoldWave.com).  It's a free program
that you download to your computer.  It will reformat any type of sound file
and it's very easy to use.

Hope this helps!
April Morningstar

>From: Siva Lokanathan <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] Converting MP3 to Wav
>Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:55:11 +0600
>
>I wish to have help on converting MP3 music to waw format for
>playing on a CD play which does not have the ability to play
>MP3.
>
>I have on my PC Windows Media Player and Win Amp
>on a P4 with Win XP.
>
>     I shall appreciate suggestions on how to achieve the above.
>
>Thanks in advance                       Siva Lokanathan
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

Check out my website! http://www.freeyourmind.mybravenet.com Music! Games!
Horoscopes! Sexual I.D.! Herbal Remedies! More!

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml