Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Myra Drew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 07:56:36 EST
I have AOL 8 and have not been made aware of any email that I don't receive.
At the bottom of the screen for AOL 8, there is a place to click before you
open it, that says "report Spam." If I don't recognize the emailer, or if the
message deals with body parts or other unacceptable data, I click on that, and
it disappears. I don't know what happens to it after that, but it doesn't
appear on the "recently deleted mail" list. Maybe some of those recipients don't
recognize your name, and do the same thing. If it hadn't been for the (PCSOFT)
attached to your email, I would have clicked the Spam button. Probably not the
solution, since you are speaking about friends and family, but maybe it will
somehow connect the dots.

Myra Drew, [log in to unmask]
Windows XP Home, Version 2002, Service Pack 1
Pentium 4
504 MG  RAM
CPU 2.60 GHz

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: