Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:54:08 -0500
Someone asked about being able to view thumbnails of graphics and html files and I never saw an answer.  I just received this in a
newsletter and thought I would pass it on.  I tried it and it works.

Linda

Tip #2

And now for a Windows 98 secret.  So you want an easy way to view
thumbnails of images but don't want to buy or install any new software,
eh?  You want it all don't you!  In Windows 98 you have an option
that's pretty nifty.  Open your windows explorer and right click on the
folder in the left pane with the graphics you want to view as
thumbnails, then choose Properties.  Check the box at the bottom that
says Enable Thumbnail View.  Click Apply.

Next highlight that folder to open it and then go to the View Menu.
Something new will be there.  At the top of the part of the drop down
menu where it used to have the choice to View Small Icons, Large Icons,
List and Details, it will also say Thumbnails.  Just click that and it
will display thumbnails of all compatible files types, which even
includes html pages.  If you don't see the thumbnail option close
windows explorer and reopen it.

This has to be done on a folder by folder basis.  Just doing it to one
folder won't add the Thumbnails view to the other folders.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html