Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:42:32 -0500
Yes, all of these are good reasons to use HTML files instead of HLP files.
The only real problem with them is the size of the viewer needed to see the
contents of the HTML files over the HLP viewer.   Maybe all we need to make
this a good change is a small, simple browser that perhaps uses a subset of
HTML that is standardized as being the minimum needed to support a good
help file format.

----------
> From: Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Help.hlp or Help.htm
> Date: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 3:33 PM
>
> Only that the *.htm files are universal in nature, [cross platform
> compatible with Mac, Unix or any other browser].  They are also quite
easy
> to create, do not need a special compiler and take up very little space
on a
> drive.

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**