Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terry Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:17:59 -0400
I recently learned of a file system driver for Windows NT 4.0 which
(supposedly) enables NT to access (read and write to) FAT32 drives.  The
authors also claim that *provided the FAT32 driver is installed*
defragmenting tools for NT can be used to defragment these FAT32 drives.

Is all this too good to be true?  Does anyone have any experience with it?
I learned about it from a newsletter emailed to me via Microsoft.  The FAT32
driver web site is www.sysinternals.com/fat32.htm

Terry Hardy

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**