Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Boutwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:44:05 -0500
Unfortunately, this functionality has yet to be implemented in PhotoShop.
There are several 3rd party plug-in/action packages that offer this however.
Extensis Photo Tools is one of these if I am not mistaken...do a search for
PhotoShop plug-ins...I think you will be surprised at what is out there...

Jim's workaround is about the best you can do for now...if you have
CorelDraw, it would be even easier...

Brad
BDB DESIGN
TULSA, OK

Hello

Does anyone know of a filter/plug in for Adobe Photoshop that will 'wrap'
text to a curved line or a circle etc?

TIA ... Mick

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html