Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 23:57:09 -0600
On Tue, 25 May 1999, Alan Schneider wrote:

> I tried removing those files.  I'm even making it a DOS 6.22 boot disk and
> it is just slightly too large...Maybe I'm missing something?
> --

Ya, there's your problem.

Use a separate diskette for booting.

When you get to the a: prompt, or c:
prompt, eject the boot diskette & insert
the f-prot diskette with all .txt files
removed, f-stopw.asc & .zip, setupfm.asc
& setupfm.exe removed.

Run f-prot.exe from the a: prompt.

Files essential to F-prot 3.05 are 1.32 MB.
If you have more than that, you are
including unnecessary files. I have used
this setup successfully for years.

Gordon

Gordon Tyler___________________________Department of Psychiatry
out-pt group psychotherapy_______University of Alberta Hospital