Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marv Trott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:52:26 -0400
Jack,

I tried it but it did not work. I have been using "about blank" as the home
page but the search engine was still "GOTO". However under Internet
Options/Programs I clicked on "Reset Web Settings" and it cleared the
"GOTO" engine and returned my original choices.

Thanks.

Marv Trott

                          http://freepctech.com