Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Hahnel, Winfried (W.A.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:11:23 -0500
Greg,

Don't use the IBM CD because this is not necessary.  Go to the IBM web site
and find your model of the Aptiva.  There will be files listed for your
modem which you can download.  After you've downloaded all of them install
the first one.  Run setup and it will give you an opportunity to remove all
your MWAVE software.  This should be done first before installing the
software.

Thanks for your time,

Fred Hahnel

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg De Guzman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 3:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Win 98 and Modem detect

Thanks for the response Fred. I did try the control panel - even
disabled the wrong modem detected but no luck. To re-install from the
set-up CD is now my biggest challenge since IBM's CD is zipped and does
everything automatically. If I do it this way the setup will re-install
win95 after formatting my HD. I tried calling the local IBM support who
said that Win98 does not have most of new drivers for most machines. I
was instructed to install Win98 and install drivers after this. Drivers
I need to get from the IBM site. Will try this.

Thanks,
>snip

> This will not work with the Aptiva computer.  This is an MWAVE modem and
> sound card combo or an LT combo.  Go to the IBM web site for help with
this.

> Good luck,
>
> Fred Hahnel

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: