Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:53:43 EST
After a recent re-format, I installed Opera 9.25. Had previously used
version 7 and I never found a way to add a "GO" button to the address bar. The
method I used to go to an address was to choose Navigation/go to page. but this
is no longer listed on the top navigation bar in the new version. I have found
I  can type and copy the address then right click the address field and choose
 "Paste and go" but I wonder if there is a way to just type the address and
go.  Other than this quirk, I love the Opera features.
 Any Ideas?
Thanks,
-Phil Williams-

Awards. Go to AOL Music.