Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Jakl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:27:14 -0500
I had a similar situation when trying to remove WP7 files after upgrading to
WP8.  Even the uninstall programs would not remove all of the files.  In  this
situation it required a special utility available from Corel to clean up
(remove) references to the files in the Windows Registry.  After this was
completed it was possible to remove the files using Explorer.

It may be that the files have references to them in the Windows Registry and
this is the reason you can not delete them.  If using DOS to delete these
files
one may then get error messages on starting W95.  This will require use of
latest Register Clean utility.

Gary