Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lonranger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:58:43 -0600
The following was posted to this list by Steve Polatis, but I have not been
able to reach him since...anyone with information could you please post it
for me.

At 08:27 AM 2/25/99 , you wrote:
>Roxanne,
>
>The registry key that you need to check (for getting rid of arrows) is the
following:

>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\explorer\Shell
>Icons
>
>If the default arrows are desired, the key should contain only "(default)"
>for Name and "(value not set)" for Data.  A number in the Name column
>identifies a shortcut overlay icon and should not be present if the arrows
>are there.

I am unable to find this on a Win98 machine...that key does not even exist.
 Wondering if you knew where the key is on a win 98 machine that I could
hack the registry and get rid of those pesky arrows.

Sincerely,

Sam Reiner
a.k.a. Lonranger

Mailto:[log in to unmask]