Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:40:47 -0500
There may be away around it but my experience says that old dos programs
with not work right under FAT32.
best suggestion I have would be to partition a section of your HD with FAT16
and it should work.  This would involve running fdisk and formatting the
drive unless
you have another HD to serve as a D: drive.

Dave Jones

23/07/1999

Good day,

I shall be grateful if somebody will help me
i am using accounting software in French language (ms dos version) since
last 10 years with which i am familiar.
Editor has of course released windows version but i still prefer dos
version.
The soft is running perfactely on computers haveing windows 95 under 16 bits
but it is impossible for me to install under windows98 under 32 bits.
Having purchased a new computer with windows 98 i want to shift all data
from old computer to the new one.
i have also pctools ver 7.00 running under ms dos which is impossible to
install and run under windows 98
whereas quattro pro (dos version of course) is running fairly well under
windows 98.

is there a way to install and run properly above softwares (accounting and
pctools) and how to proceed ?
i have already tried to enter in the proprity of MS DOS and modified
instructions to ignore windows settings but no progress at all.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html