Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:59:08 -0700
Actually msconfig shows you the boot and start-up programs.  Ctrl-Alt-Del opens your Windows Task Manager, which shows current program use per RAM and CPU.

David Thompson

--- On Tue, 4/5/11, Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Space Hogs
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 10:09 AM

I feel sure you mean hard drive storage space, not
memory.
If you save a large quantity of pictures, videos
and/or large programs,
it doesn't take long to deplete your hard drive
capacity.
You can save pictures etc to CDs or DVDs then
delete them.
Go to start/run and type in msconfig, to see what
is running if the
Problem is actually lack of RAM memory. If so un
tick anything
That is not absolutely necessary to operation and
see if that helps.
Best of luck,
Hal Seabolt