Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 17:29:16 -0500
Do you have anything under HKEY_USERS besides .Default?  If not, I am also
at a loss since the list is stored under either the HKEY_CURRENT_USER...
etc entry or under HKEY_USERS.... for Doc Find Spec MRU.

One other suggestion would be to open regedit and do a find for "Doc Find
Spec MRU", and repeat the search (F3) until you find no more entries in the
registry.  One of the search hits should show the entry keys that you have
under Find.

At 04:00 AM 2/4/99 , Jimi Moore wrote:
>Doug Simmons wrote:
>
>> At 02:50 PM 1/31/99 , Jimi Moore wrote:
>>
>> >   When I go there all I see is,  "default.....value not set".
>> >Any idea what that's about?
>>
>> If a Windows Logon name is defined you will have to go to:
>>
>> HKEY_USERS\"username"\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Doc
>>  Find Spec MRU
>>
>> (where "usernmame" is the Windows logon name)  to make the changes.  Same
>> changes as described below.
>>
>> HTH

>I don't have a windows logon name on my machine. I looked there anyway under
>"default" and got the same results.
>If you have any other ideas let me know.
>
>And thanks for your help!
>
>--
>  Jimi  Moore

>                            The NOSPIN Group
>                            http://nospin.com

Doug Simmons

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]