Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
MICKNMEGAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:22:04 +1200
Dave,

Perhaps you have lost the program association for sound files. Use Windows
explorer to find WAV files on your Hard Drive, and double click one. If
there is no associated program to play the file, Windows will display a
popup box asking you which program to use, select Windows Media player (or
some other program capable of playing audio files such as Real Player), and
see if it plays.

If a program launches but you hear no sound, I would check the speaker
connections.

Regards
Mike McNeil

A few days ago, in a pique of aggravation at slowness in attempting to play
a sound file using Quicktime (and general frustration at Real Audio and
Microsoft multimedia programs also fighting for control of my machine), I
deleted Quicktime software from my computer.  They may have gotten even
with me.  I cannot get sound to play at all in fashion on the machine now.
<snipped>
Thank you for your help.  Dave Ralph

David E. Ralph

                       http://freepctech.com/rode