Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Braxton, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:37:50 -0500
Has the computer ever been connected to a "Domain" (network) with Group
Policies enabled?

You could try (in IE) going to Tools | Options
"Security" TAB and make the settings (much) less restrictive. Then, if that
solves the problem, put back restrictions gradually until you find the one
that pertains.

Robert Braxton

-----Original Message-----
From: Herring, Bobby [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 1:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Win98SE Administrator

I would also be very interested in this. I didn't notice my problem until I
went to IE, Tools, Internet Options. It tells me "This operation has been
cancelleddue to restrictions in effect on this comeputer. Please contact
your system administrator." As far as I know, I am the only user defined on
this machine.

I am running W98 SE, IE 6.0.2800.1106.
Thanks, Bob