Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Thrasher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:48:40 -0500
The files are in password protested directory requiring the customer to
have a valid user name and password to access the files.

My need is to have the field operation personal to be to be able to upload
the files to the web site with out using a standard FTP client. As it would
be risky to have them accessing all files and directories on the site.

Bob Wrights, suggestion is my out if I do not find this elusive program.
But my goal if possible is to have a stand alone program that can be
configured to dial the ISP, log on, connect to the web site, log to the
proper directory, upload the designated file then show it is complete and
log off. I want it to be secure and idiot proof!!

At 10:57 AM 4/22/99 , you wrote:
>Hi
>
>Try putting the file(s) in directories and get a password for each directory
>and then give the operators who need access to those directories the
>passwords.
>You may need to contact your Host about doing this but it is one solution.
>
>Cheers
>Kevin Hains
>
>                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>