Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:56:48 -0500
I have a full time cable internet connection which has been working
perfectly for 3 months using W98SE and IE 5.50. I recently added a Linksys
BEFSR41 router/switch. I fumbled around to get connected with the router in
line. In the process, I used a Win XP utility which is supposed to
automatically set up a network. After an hour or so, with some help from
the cable provider, I got it working. There remains one small problem.

When IE5.5 tries to get a site, it returns the following message:
"No connection to the internet is currently available. To view internet
content that has been
saved on your computer, check Work Offline. Click Try Again to attempt to
connect."

When I click "Try Again" it immediately goes to the page. So it seems it is
connected but doesn't realize it's connected. Can anybody suggest how to
fix this? Thanks BL