Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 06:53:10 GMT
Thunderbird version 1.5.0.8
Mozilla Firefox version 2.0
Windows XP SP2

ZoneAlarm version:6.5.737.000
TrueVector version:6.5.737.000
Driver version:6.5.737.000

Avast! version 4.7 Home Edition

I recently installed ZoneAlarm.

When I clicked an "email this" link at snopes.com in Mozilla Firefox
and attempted to send the link to a couple friends, I got this error
message from Thunderbird:

"An error occurred while sending mail.  The mail server responded:
Domain-name required.  Please verify that your emil address is correct
in your Mail preferrences and try again."

This has never happened before.  I have not changed any of my account
settings in Thunderbird.

Can anybody tell me what this error means, and why it's happening now?
What should I do to correct it? I particularly need help if it's
something to do with ZoneAlarm, because I don't know the program very well.

Thanks,
Martha Conolley

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!