Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:40:36 -0800
My version of XP Pro only contains XCOPY.EXE in the system32 folder. XXCOPY
I believe is a shareware/freeware product. All of these are command line
products and require additional arguments to be given - i.e. the sources and
destination - just as in the command line COPY command.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml