Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:55:10 -0500
It told me I would need to re-boot, so it shut down Windows and started its
own OS, It got to the point where it said everything was 100% complete,
then it stuck and I eventually cut the power. My Recover disk boot repair
said that there was a problem with the partition table, and said it fixed
it then it restarted and windows started starting, but had BSOD, and
restarted then BIOS said "No operating system", and this cycle went on for
a while untill I tried restoring a disk image, which didn't work untill I
"repaired" the partition table and booted back into the disk, then I
succesfully restored my Image, that was a miserable day.

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1