Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 05:07:25 -0800
Bobby,

I'm no expert, but I sincerely doubt it makes any difference at all what OS you install. Unless the
disk somehow requires fat16, in which case you'd install Win95a or Win3.1, you're fine with Win98.
I've used win95b OEM - which came with my computer in March, 97, and I would not think twice about
reformatting it and running another OS. Personally, if I were to refomat it, I'd install Windows NT
(Server, if you can justify it $). However, if you're not having any problems with Win98, then I'd
let it be. Just my opinions...hth

Alan Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: Bobby Sutton
Subject: [PCSOFT] OS disk

I have  a 1995 Gateway P5133 with an Intel upgrade to 200 MMX , of course it
came with Win 95, one of the very first editions ( Nov 95 )  I have since
formatted the drive and installed a clean install of win 98 from my  P111
450Mhz Comp USA box at work.
I have heard that these OS Disk are made for these individual computers and
that there are differences. I am having no problems but feel that Win 95 may
be better since it was designed for this older computer system . Is this in
my mind or is there any truth to differences in older and newer computers
and operating systems ?

Running 80 Megs of ram

TIA,

Bobby Sutton