Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:45:03 -0400
-----Original Message-----

Date:    Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:55:46 -0500
From:    "John H." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: .BK file and registryboosterfile

Am running Windows XP Home with SP2 and using WordPerfect 12.  Get a
duplicate file
of all my WordPerfect Documents saved as a "*.BK" file.  Would like to stop
this
as any change in the original WP file also changes the BK file.  Trying to
find
a way to stop it led to suggestion that I run a program "registrybooster" by
Uniblue
System, LTD.   Am afraid to use this program as I know nothing about it.
Does anyone
know about it that could advise me?
Thank you,  John Hardiman

------------------------------

I would guess that this is a backup file of the document. It is there just
in case the PC or program unexpectedly terminates before a proper save can
be done. You would then be given a option to "recover" the document. MS
Office has some of the same tools.

Here is a site I found that helps in finding a lot of mysterious file
extensions, and though it doesn't specifically list WordPerfect, it points
in the right direction.

HTH

http://filext.com/file-extension/BK

As for "registrybooster" I don't know about that product specifically, but
Uniblue (www.liutilities.com) does have a pretty good file library page
which I sometimes use to look for info.

Chris Ryan

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: