Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 21:59:31 -0700
Ann,

I don't use any hardware routers so don't know how to set them up. I
understand that if they are set up right they provide excellent protection.
You should follow the manufacturers instructions precisely. Maybe someone
experienced can help you further with the setup.

Regarding Black Ice. Black Ice is not an effective firewall. All it does is
report attacks but does not really block well. In fact it may not block at
all. Zone Alarm should be all you need.

J. Dent