Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 19:16:17 -0500
John Chin wrote:

> If you're not totally stuck on WP, you might also consider WORD or
> IBM Word Pro, since they both are suitable and able competitors.
>
> I stuck with WP. WP 7.0 was buggy but 8.0 is okay (I didn't
> like relearning keystrokes/menus from version to version).
>
> Even though WP looks better, WP's evolution and move to Windows
> has NOT made it a better product; it takes more time to get the
> work out.

You are right John, Novell really botched things up (they still haven't
recovered).  But I wouldn't say other products are better.  MS WORD is
a great office tool for grinding out typical business type
correspondence,
but WP is a much more creative-oriented product.  Version 8 has almost
reached the level of a true desktop publisher.  You can now point and
click ANYwhere on the page and start typing or inserting objects.

The Perfect Expert helps you create actual -functional- projects.  It is
much more powerful and productive than the MS Wizards.

--
Jim Meagher
=====