Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:31:39 EST
I did go and see if I had unchecked the 'show hidden files and  folders' and
I did, indeed, have it checked, so I changed it back like it  was.  Thank BOTH
of you for this valuable information.  Now I dont  have to go to Panic City
over something I did myself, cause they apparently were  there when I finished
updating all my Win SP's.    I will also go  and see what each of these things
are.   Harriet

----------------------------------
  I have folders with names like that inside my WINDOWS folder.   Whether
they are shown or hidden in Windows Explorer, and whether they're  shown in
blue, are controlled by the folder options I select.  (I  normally have "show
hidden files/folders", "show system files: and "show  compressed files in
different colour" enabled....)

David  Gillett
I notice that the 'bright blue things' contain 'ntuninstall' followed by  a
'kb' number, I believe they refer to Microsoft patches etc. If you go  to
http://support.microsoft.com/search/ and search for the 'kb' number  (eg
kb83549) you will find information on the patch or fix it refers to. (kb  =
Knowledge Base)
I hope this helps
Bob  Weaver

                       http://freepctech.com/rode