Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:41:22 +1000
Hi,I am operating a 1.5gig P4 with 512RAM running WINXP Home. When I =
connect to the internet by going "Start-Connect TO" I get a login screen =
with my account shown but no password. It wiil not remember my password =
no matter what I do.  However, if I double click on either IE6 or OE6 to =
go online I get a similar login screen but with a long password (that I =
did not put in) already in place! It comes back each time (whether the =
"remember password" box is ticked or not) though I can delete it and =
insert my own password. Can anyone tell me what this unknown password is =
that is resident in my computer? Is it a Microsftism to do with =
"Activation" or have I been "got at" by some cyberpunk? I have no =
problems with connection or billing, it is just annoying and a worry =
that maybe Uncle Bill or someone is getting info from me or something. =
This strange password appeared with the installation of XP.

Thanks

Rick Thornton