Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Irena Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:54:42 -0500
Dear Listers,
 The digital camera's jpeg is stored on a Kodak 'image magic' floppy.
Recently, when we click on a jpeg file on the floppy we get an error
message

    "premature end of jpeg file. Abort decompression?"

and we can view only a part of the decompressed file. The user thinks his
floppy drive is developing problems to cause this, especially that
sometimes (but not often) he gets 'drive error' when trying to read a
standard floppy. Is he on the right track ?

Has anybody experienced such problems with jpeg decompression ? Would it
be the drive or the disk or corrupted file or the kodak decompression
software ?

Irena.                                          [log in to unmask]
------

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html