Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Allen Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 04:09:33 -0500
Maybe somebody can help me with this.  For the last several months every time I start up my computer ZA locks up and I cannot go online.  I have to close out ZA and restart the program before I can check my Netscape 7.2 mail or access the internet via Netscape.  Not a big deal really (I just exit ZA and turn it back on and everything works ok), but it is aggravating!  Nothing detected and removed or changed in ZA seems to help.  I just can't get online without shutting ZA down and restarting the program.  Is it a virus or just a tweak?  Thanks.

Allen Spencer

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml