Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rosalind Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 22:50:44 +1100
Jim,

Perhaps if you posted more complete details of your system, OS, mouse, for
how long the problem has been occurring, whether any particular programs
are running at the time that the freeze occurs etc., you might get more

However, as a general suggestion, have you checked that your mouse and
modem are not sharing the same IRQ on your computer? According
to:<http://www.2nd-source.com/mouse_problems.htm> you can try the following
steps for this problem:
a.Delete any mouse driver in the system and try to reinstall using the
Windows drivers.
b.Uninstall drivers specific to mouse in Autoexec.bat and Config.sys prior
to reinstalling.
c.Check for COM port or IRQ conflict.
May not apply to your situation...
Regards,
Rosalind Walters

At 06:27 25/10/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi All: I posted this problem earlier but I failed to
>receive any help. Please try again. After I log off the net
>and the computer is idle OR if Ive been working offline, I
>reconnect via ISP and once connected I cannot click on
>icons such as launching browser. I need to push my reset
>button and restart. Im running a 400 Mhz processor w/ 56K
>modem. Thank you in advance.
>
>Jim
>
>=====
>Jim

>Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf!  It's FREE.
>http://im.yahoo.com/
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                     http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions