Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:19:54 +0300
Hello all,

please would you exaplain me what means or what is types of colors:
RGB, CMYK, Lab, Multichannel?

I've scannced some pages with text and pictures using DeskScan II and
read text by FineReader4 (convert all the tiffs to bitmap images). No I want
to extract pictures from this pages. I use PhotoShop5 for this purpose but...

I select image, use copy command, then make a new picture and paste this
image to it (all images are monocolored portraits of peoples). But I can't
save this images in jpg format. All I can is to convert it to CMYK color
and only then save it as jpg. Why?

Next question: one from those images with colored. I devide it onto two
parts using method I described above. I save it as jpg and put to start and
end of my web page...  Now I look at it in Netscape4.6 and this is monocolored
image. Irfan viewer show it like colored. Why and what should I do to
make colored images in Netscape? (BTW IE5 doesn't show this image anywhere...).

Thanks for help,
regards,
Alex Polenov

                     visit our download web page at: