Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:43:10 -0500
Hi Harsha,

I'll be glad to explain it to you. First, I always make a copy of
registry. I do this every time I install something (before and after).

I use Explorer (not IE) to establish a new folder called Regback. Then I
hit Start, Run, Regedit. On the top bar Click Registry, Export Registry
File. A window comes up and says "Save In" Select regback. Give it a
name (I use date, i.e. 121801) Do not give it a suffix (.reg) that is
put in automatically. That takes care of backup - to restore just use
IMPORT from Regback directory.

Now I use End-it-All to close programs (copy attached) and open EC (I
assume we're talking version 1.7 and you are using a PC with windows).

Go to Clean Registry and click on 'Find Now'. A big list will appear.
Scan through it and you may recognize long deleted items who's names are
still clogging Registry. When it is finished click 'select all' and
'delete' It is safe - you made a backup first. I have been running this
program for years and have NEVER had a problem. Close that and go to
'Unnecessary Files' and repeat the procedure. Unfortunately the writer
made all the controls at the bottom this time but you can figure it out.
Select all & delete. Sometimes it will say 'can't delete' such & such.
It's because the file is in use. It's OK - delete everything else.

On desktop, empty wastebasket.

Then shut off your screensaver & run ScanDisk - Program, Accessories,
System Tools. before you run it, click 'Advanced' and make sure
'Cross-Linked Files' is set to delete and 'Lost file fragments' is set
to Free. Otherwise you are saving a pile of garbage on your disk.

When that is finished, run defrag (also under system tools) This will
take awhile! Check the settings for what you want - usually everything.

It is fascinating to watch the detail view (takes a few minutes to begin
but still better than TV)

If I can help - let me know!

Have fun & Happy Holidays,
Les