Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:37:25 -0400
My apologies to the original poster.
I missed your original message and the replies I have seen do not list your
name or email address.

There have been a number of comments about the reliability of Netscape, but
I haven't seen any help on resolving the problem.  So I will tackle that
aspect.

First of all, I *always* run SCANDISK and the REGISTRY CLEANER before
installing OR upgrading software.

Secondly, I have found that Netscape's SMART UPDATE feature does not work
well at all.  Some members of the list have had good luck with it, but a far
larger number have major problems.  Even doing a new install over top of an
older version of Netscape does not always work well.

So my recommendation to you is:
1. Download and save a FULL version of Netscape.
2. Copy the user's address book, bookmark,
    news and mail files to a new directory.
2. Completely uninstall the current version of Netscape
3. Delete ALL related directories/folders.
4. Reboot the PC.
5. Run Scandisk and the Registry Cleaner.
6. Do a FULL install of Netscape.
7. Copy the custom files (from step two) back into the correct folders.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====